Quality ProductsDulces TípicosArtisan sweet pastes
Saffron bulbs caliber "A" 50 units15,25 â‚¬
Saffron Bulbs Caliber "B" 100 Units15,25 â‚¬
Jar 0,5 gr. select saffron2,95 â‚¬
Pot 0.50 gr. Ecological Saffron3,60 â‚¬
Saffron Box 0.50 gr wedding gifts3,10 â‚¬
Oil with saffron jar 25cl original weddings5,95 â‚¬
Spice 10 gr. Saffron Select17,85 â‚¬
Case 0,25 gr. Saffron Select1,90 â‚¬
Black Chocolate with Saffron3,50 â‚¬
10 kgs Saffron Bulbs Caliber "A" (approx 1500u)100,00 â‚¬
Artisan sweet pastes There are 12 products.
- 7,00 â‚¬
CRAFTS OF STRAWBERRIES WITH NATA Ingredients: Wheat flour, cream, sugar, dehydrated strawberries and eggs. Net Weight: 300g Keep in a cool, dry place Ready to consume Close the bag after each use5,50 â‚¬
ARTISAN PASTES WITH CONFITATED ORANGE AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS Ingredients: Wheat flour, butter, sugar, candied orange, chocolate chips, soy lecithin and eggs. Net Weight: 300g Keep in a cool, dry place Ready to consume Close the bag after each use5,50 â‚¬
SWEET ARTISAN PASTES FROM CAMINO DEL CID Ingredients: Wheat flour, butter, cream, sugar, almonds and eggs. Net Weight: 450g Keep in a cool, dry place Ready to consume Close the bag after each use7,00 â‚¬
NUT'S TETILLAS - NATA PASTAS Ingredients: Wheat flour, cream, sugar and eggs. Net Weight: 400g Keep in a cool, dry place Ready to consume Close the bag after each use7,00 â‚¬
STRAWBERRIES OF NUNCH - ALMOND PASTES Ingredients: Wheat flour, butter, sugar, eggs and almonds Net Weight: 400g Keep in a cool, dry place Ready to consume Close the bag after each use7,00 â‚¬
You will think that making some butter cookies is not so much, that it is simply a matter of mixing flour, sugar and butter, but in my experience the proportions are everything and the deal too.
The result varies considerably depending on how much we use one or the other amount of butter compared to the flour, and several "tricks" have to be taken into account.
The final result is a crunchy, crisp and very tasty biscuit.
I can only tell you that the recipe is very easy and that there can be no excuse for not preparing them. So you can enjoy home-made cookies at home.
Delicious and very easy to make, they are ideal for tea, coffee or tea ... or to drink at any time.
I leave you how to make butter cookies similar to Danish pasta. I am sure that if you dare to prepare them the result will surprise you.
Preparing the shortbread dough
- In a bowl put the butter at room temperature cut into cubes and add the sugar.
- Mix well with a fork until a thick cream forms and the sugar is incorporated.
- We add the essence of vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- We throw in the flour and with the help of a wooden spoon we begin to stir trying to integrate it with the butter.
- When we see that the spoon no longer serves to continue gathering the ingredients we follow with our hands.
- The texture is like crumbs but with your hands we will compact the dough until you get a ball.
- To make the process easier I have prepared the dough to cut it with a knife and not have to stretch it with a roller to use cutting .
- Thus the work is much smaller and the appearance will be of a rustic cookie. We cut the dough into two halves and give them an elongated shape.
Form butter cookies
- We wrap each part in a film as if forming a candy.
- We store the packets in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours until we see that the dough is hard.
- If we wanted to use cutters or cookie molds we would remove the dough from the fridge when it was more or less compact.
- Not totally hard, and with a kitchen roll we would stretch it and cut it with the cutters. If the dough is too hard it is impossible to stretch with the roller.
Baking and final presentation of cookies
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator. We remove the film and with a knife we â€‹â€‹cut the cookies with a thickness of more or less Â½ centimeter.
- While the oven is heated to 200 Â° C with heat up and down, we keep the cookies already cut in the fridge so that they harden again . It is very important to prevent the cookies from becoming deformed during baking.
- Place the cookies in the baking dish on a baking paper, leaving a little space between them. Sprinkle with sugar.
- We bake (medium tray with heat up and down) in two runs for approximately 12-14 minutes, the first 5 minutes a 200Âº C, and the last 8-10 to 180Âº C.
- It depends a lot on your oven, but make sure they begin to brown around the edges.
- We leave a few minutes in the tray so that they are easy to manipulate and do not break.
- We remove the tray from the oven and, with great care and the help of a spatula, place them on a rack until the cool.
- At the time of leaving the oven the cookies are very soft and it is very easy to break them, so we have to have special Care when handling them.
Once cold they harden. With this recipe you will leave about 30 units