Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Cava Reyes de Aragon Reserve
Cava from DO de Calatayud
Brut nature with 1 month in barrel.
Elegant yellow color, with fine and powerful bubbles.
CAVA REYES DE ARAGON RESERVE
- D.O./Zone: Calatayud - Aragón, Spain
- Type of wine: Cava Brut Nature with 1 months in barrel
- Variety: Macabeo, Chardonnay
- Degree of alcohol: 11.5% Vol.
- Serving temperature: 6-8ºC
- Tasting Notes: Elegant straw yellow color with steely flashes. The bubble is fine and powerful, forming a crown and continuous rosaries. On the nose it is complex, with aromas of fruits (banana, apple), and those from the expedition liquor. In the mouth it has a wide and well structured mid palate, where the bubble is very well integrated. Acidity and sugar form a perfect pair, being a balanced and powerful cava.
Recommended with seafood and fatty fish (salmon and sea bass), rice dishes and salads