Basic information about Data Protection
JOSE RAMÃ“N PLUMED and ANTONIO ARMUNIA VILLALBA
|Purpose and legitimacy|
If you agree, we will use your data to send you emails, personalized sms of AragÃ³n Gourmet. The reason you give us is the acceptance of our privacy policies.
|Recipients||We share your data with third-party companies, companies dedicated to support us in shipping and customer service, review, smartsupp.|
|Derechos||You can unsubscribe at any time and at no cost, in addition to other rights, as detailed in the additional information.|
|Data preservation||If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our online store and thus be able to introduce improvements in it.|
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
Those responsible for the processing of your data is: JOSE RAMÃ“N PLUMED AND ANTONIO ARMUNIA VILLALBA
(hidden) | +34 978 863 474 | +34 606 694 962 | C / Montes Universales s / n Monreal del Campo (Teruel) C.P. 44300
2. Â¿PURPOSE OF TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products or services that you want to enjoy at any time we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, according to the case, the following:
- Your identifying information (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.)
- Economic and transactional information (information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- Connection data, geo-location and navigation (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example )
- Commercial information, information about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that according to the Spanish Tax Law certain data will be obligatory in the registration form, however, If for any reason you do not want to report this information, you will not be able to make purchases in our online store.
|1. To manage your registration as a user of the online store|
If you decide to register as a user in our online store, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the same and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account through its user panel. In the personal data management tab
|2. For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale that you have contracted with Aragon Gourmet|
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
- Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including the sending of quality surveys on the products or services provided.
- Manage the payment of the products that buy, regardless of the means of payment used.
- Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and also manage possible doubts about the products purchased.
- For billing purposes, in order to put the invoices of the purchases you have made in AragÃ³n Gourmet
|3. Attention with the end of any doubt or suggestion|
This request will be taken out in order to end all doubts that may arise.
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
- Subscription to our Newsletter, we will treat your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (email or SMS).
- All data processing takes a study of the profile of the client to determine what their preferences are and therefore what can be the products and services that best fit your style when sending you information.
- Remember that you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and at no cost through the section within the "Personal data management" user account or by indicating an email how you want unsubscribe.
- The objective of our campaigns is to carry out promotional actions (for example, competitions, favorite products of each client). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to treat the data you provide us based on each promotional action and we can communicate through various means such as social networks or the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you more detailed information about the treatment of your data.
|5. Usability and quality analysis to improve our services||If you access our online store, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our online store and thus be able to introduce improvements in it.|
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, as explained in the following table:
|1. To manage your registration as a user of the Platform|
In case you decide to register as a user in our online store, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the same and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account through your user panel, specifically in the personal data management section.
|2. For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with Aragon Gourmet|
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the purchase or sale contract. provision of services that links us with you.
We believe that we have a legitimate interest to perform the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the treatment of these data is positive for all parties involved when the payment of a purchase occurs and in particular for you as it allows us to put measures to protect against fraud attempts made by third parties.
|3.Attention with the end of any doubt or suggestion|
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to attend the requests or queries that you ask us through the various existing contact means. We understand that the treatment of these data is also beneficial for you in that it allows us to be able to assist you adequately and resolve the queries raised.
The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example when you agree to receive personalized information through various means, when you authorize the shipment of push notifications on your mobile device, or when you accept the legal basis to participate in a promotional action or to post your photos on the Platform or on our social media channels.
4. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The period of preservation of your data will depend on the promotional actions taken and compliance with the regulations.
|1. Manage your registration as a user of the Platform||We will process your data for as long as you maintain the status of registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).|
|2. Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services||We will treat your data during the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you have acquired, including possible returns, complaints or associated claims to the purchase of the particular product or service.|
|3. Customer Service||We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.|
|4. Marketing||We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. |
If you participate in promotional actions we will retain your data for a period of six (6) months from the end of the action.
|5. Usability and quality analysis||We will treat your data promptly during the time in which we proceed to perform a specific quality action or survey or until we anonymize your browsing data.|
5. SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
To fulfill the purposes indicated, we need to give access to your personal data to the organization itself and well, to third companies that provide their services to us offer them to you.
- Technology service providers
- Transportation and delivery providers
- Service providers related to customer service.
- Suppliers and service partners related to marketing and advertising.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantee you the exercise of your rights.
personal data can be removed at any time from your user panel, in the section on personal data management.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under If we treat your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have available to you. We remind you that if you are a registered user of Aragon gourmet you can also check this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Remember that if you are a registered user of Aragon Gourmet you can also access the section corresponding to your personal data in your account to modify or update your personal information.
In any case, please note that, when you provide us actively your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any change or modification of them. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or the person in charge of Aragon Gourmet or to any third party due to a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or in which we no longer have legitimacy to do what.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or keep them beyond the necessary time when you need it .
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in section 2 in which we explain for what purposes we treat your data.
When our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or execution of the contract, as explained in section 3, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will be entitled to receive the personal data that you have given us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a machine, in order to transmit it directly to another entity, provided that it is technically possible.
On the other hand, When the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority regarding the protection of your data. relevant data, in particular, before:
- the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
7. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU FACILITATE THIRD PARTY DATA?
In the event that we treat the personal data of a third party that you provide to us. If you provide Personal Data of third parties, you guarantee to have informed them about the purposes and the way in which we need to process your personal data.
It is possible that we modify the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we deem it convenient. In case we do, we will notify you through different ways through Aragon Gourmet (for example, through sms), or we will even notify you to your email address when the change in question is significant to your privacy , so that you can review the changes, evaluate them and, if necessary, oppose or cancel your service or functionality. In any case, we suggest you review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case there are minor changes or we introduce some interactive improvement.
9. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
We use our own and third party cookies to improve your experience and our services, analyzing the navigation on our website.
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
Analysis cookies : These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Technical cookies : Are those that allow the user to navigate Through the restricted area and the use of its different functions, such as, for example, bringing the process of purchasing an article.
Personalization Cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as, for example, the language or the type of browser through which it connects to the service.
Advertising cookies : These are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow to manage the as effectively as possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management of the form As effective as possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service. This type of cookies store information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
Why are cookies not used on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, your password, your credit card information or debit, etc., in the Cookies we use.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept , install or disable cookies:
This website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes and of use of the web. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising that is included in the website. They are used to guide advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, thus improving the quality of experience in its use.
Specifically, we use the services of Google Adsense and Google Analytics for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share the content on social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Google +, with the buttons that we have included for that purpose.
Warning about deleting cookies.
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, you can contact this website through our contact channels.