Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Saffron Strand Selection in Glass Jar
Glass Jar Saffron Selection 0.25g / 0.50g / 1g / 2g / 5g / 8g / 10g
8g and 10g formats - Special shipping to Europe
Saffron Selected Cat. I ISO
For 30 servings per gram
- GLASS JAR AZAFRAN FILAMENTS SELECTION
- Formats 0.25gr / 0.50gr / 1gr / 2gr / 5gr / 8gr / 10gr.
- Special delivery for 8 and 10gr formats
- Fortifies the heart and has digestive properties among others
- In 2004 the jiloca saffron was named Slow Food Presidium
- Saffron has very beneficial properties for health
- Saffron from Teruel Category I, ISO 3632
- Presented in a glass jar
- Packaging with a seal of differentiated quality Food Crafts from Aragón
- Performance x 1gr: 30 individual servings
- Gastronomic properties, flavor, color and aroma
- To use it well it is advisable to add it well waste
- Gold Star to professional excellence
- Serves for all types of stews , soups, rices, sauces, desserts, etc.
- Saffron harvested from previous harvests
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Net Weight: 15gr. They can be used in the kitchen raw or cooked, cut into sheets (with a special slicer similar to the mandolin) They are usually used in the preparation of sauces to accompany meats, pasta; in the preparation of salads, in the production of sausages and foie gras.