Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Three of Three Thousand Ayles Red Wine
D.O./Zone: Cariñena - Zaragoza
Type of wine: Red
Variety: Garnacha, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
Degree of alcohol: 14% Vol.
Service Temperature: 15ºC
- THREE OF THREE THOUSAND PAYMENT AYLES
- D.O./Zone: Cariñena - Zaragoza
- Type of wine: Red
- Variety: Garnacha, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
- Degree of alcohol: 14% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 15ºC
- Elaboration: Fermented at a controlled temperature in stainless steel and malolactic tanks in oak barrels. Subsequently, it is aged for 12 months in oak barrels of different origins: French from Allier, American and Central European.
- Tasting Notes: Medium robe, cherry red. Clean and bright. Aromas of ripe black fruit (blackberries), spicy notes (pepper) and minerals. Powerful, long, persistent.