Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Care Noveau - Red Wine
D.O./Zona: Cariñena - Spain
Type of wine: Red
Variety: Tempranillo - Garnacha
Degree of alcohol: 12% Vol.
Service Temperature: 14-16ºC
- D.O./Zone: Cariñena - Spain
- Type of wine: Red
- Variety: Tempranillo - Garnacha
- Degree of alcohol: 12% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 14-16ºC
- Elaboration: After the manual harvest in boxes, a selection of the grapes is made in the vineyard itself. The field work is carried out in the hottest hours of the day so that the grapes are around 22-23ºC.
For fermentation by carbonic maceration, the grape is introduced whole (without destemming or crushed) in the tanks, which remain saturated with carbon dioxide for 48 hours. Thus, an intracellular fermentation occurs within each grain due to the action of the enzymes of the grape and not to yeasts as in other fermentation processes. Eight or ten days after incubation, the cells of the grape are suffocated and the yolk wine is bled, which, unlike traditional elaborations, constitutes the fraction of lower quality because it is in contact with the scrapes and contains a greater astringency and vegetal character. Subsequently, the bunches are removed and pressed, obtaining the highest quality press fraction
- Tasting Notes: Picota cherry red, covered, with a violet rim. Aromas: It is intense, sweet, with a great fragrance of fresh fruits, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, cherries, along with hints of banana. Mouth: It is full, tasty and very fruity, its finish is smooth, powerful and long, sensations and characteristics of wines made by carbonic maceration.
Recommended with Red and roast meats