Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Care Garnacha Nativa Red Wine
D.O./Zona: Cariñena - Aragon - Spain
Type of wine: Red
Variety: Garnacha 100%
Degree of alcohol: 14.5% Vol.
Service Temperature: 14-16ºC
- CARE GARNACHA NATIVA
- D.O./Zona: Cariñena - Aragon - Spain
- Type of wine: Red
- Variety: Garnacha 100%
- Degree of alcohol: 14.5% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 14-16ºC
- Elaboration: A limited edition with Garnacha Tintorera from old vines selected within the universe of Garnachas from Care. The very name of Care comes from "Caraellana" (The Dear Plain), thus deriving the name by which the Romans called the land of Cariñena. This wine has collected that love for a land that offers the great products that many of us are in love with.
- Tasting Notes: View: The wine shows an attractive red color with reflections. Bright color. Nose: Clean and powerful aromas of ripe red and black fruits with notes of cocoa beans and coffee. Mouth: spices, toasted touches and ripe notes appear on the palate, with a perfectly integrated tannic structure.
- Recommended for stews, vegetables, roast meats, grill