Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Red Wine Garnacha Premium
Garnacha Selección Premium
RUBERTE RED WINE GARNACHA PREMIUM SELECTION 2016
- DO. / Area: Campo de Borja, Spain
- Type of wine: Red Wine Selection
- Variety: Garnacha 100%
- Alcohol content: 15% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 18ºC
- Elaboration: Harvesting takes place in the third week of September. Once the grapes are collected, they make a cold maceration for 48 hours. The fermentation is carried out under controlled temperature. The aging takes place in French and American oak barrels for 7 months.
- Tasting Notes: Cherry red, when tilting the glass violet tones are perceived in the borders, which indicates its youth. It has a good tear. Explosion of ripe fruit with some mineral touch. Soft and round, with a good acidity and rich in well-integrated ripe tannins.
- Awards: Gold Medal in Grenache of the World 2018 / To the best winery 2017 by the Royal Aragonese Academy of Gastronomy
Recommended with meat, pasta, cheeses and spices