Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Wine made in the countryside of Cariñena. Red wine made with 100% red garnacha grapes.
Awarded in Mundus vini, Berliner Wein Trophy and Silver in Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
ANAYÓN BARRICA 2009 LIMITED EDITION
- DO. / Area: Campo de Cariñena, Spain
- Type of wine: Red Wine
- Variety: Garnacha 100%
- Alcohol content: 14.5% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 18ºC
- Elaboration: It comes from Garnacha grown at 670m in vineyards over 70 years old and very stony ground, aged for 11 months in French and American oak barrels.
- Tasting Notes: Deep ruby red color with violet tones. Pronounced fruity aromas of strawberry, mint and caramel. The palate has a pleasant and fruity entry, a lively sensation with mature and balanced tannins. It is a wine that can be enjoyed without any pairing, but if it is to accompany a pâté, ham or lamb chops it is an ideal wine.
- Awards: Gold in Mundus Vini and Berliner Wein Trophy, Silver in Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
Recommended with meat, pate or pasta