Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Lagar d´Amprius Syrah + Garnacha
Wine made with Syrah and Garnacha grapes. It should be served at a service temperature of 14º.
Recommended with red meats, game dishes and other dishes.
Special wine to give away.
Wine Lagar d´Amprius Red
- D.O./Zona: Bajo Aragon, Comarca del Matarraña
- Type of Wine: Red Wine
- Variety: 65% Syrah and 35% Garnacha
- Alcohol content: 14% Vol.
- Service temperature: 14 ºC
- Elaboration: Syrah strains of 6 years and 5 years Garnacha are specially cared for to obtain a fruit of excellent quality. Extreme production limitation of 1.5 kg / strain. The harvest is always done at night, looking to collect the grapes at the lowest possible temperature. After bottling, the wine was left in the bottle for 12 months before going on the market. It is a wine that presents a positive evolution in the bottle for at least 4 years.
- Tasting Notes: Crimson red red wine of medium-high layer, slow and colored tear in garnet tones. The nose has aromas of tomato and orange jam, spicy nuances of red pepper, paprika, peppers and red pepper. In the mouth it has a warm and quick entry, with low acidity. Your body is expanding and is gaining volume as it passes through the mouth. Excellent balance, voluptuous tannin. A complex and long finish, full of nuances of chilli peppers, caramels and red spices.
- Recommended with stews of red meat, goulash, game dishes, roast beef with red fruit sauce and potato garnish, also grilled on the grill, vegetable dishes and crumbs.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Lots and baskets
Lot consisting of a selection of our select products, perfect as a gift or detail for someone special The presentation is made in a box with chip filling The description of the products that the batch contains can be seen below, in the product description.
8 other products in the same category:
This red wine comes from the Borja fields, made 100% with Grenache grapes. Do not hesitate to consume it with any food, especially meat, pasta, cheeses and spices.