Crial Lledó Crianza Red Wine
Wine made with grapes, Syrah, Cabernet and Garnacha.
Elaboration carried out in the province of Teruel.
Ideal to pair with red meat.
Red Wine Crial Lledó Crianza
- D.O./Zona: Bajo Aragon, Comarca del Matarraña
- Type of Wine: Red Wine Crianza
- Variety: 50% Garnacha, 25% Syrah and 25% Cabernet
- Alcohol content: 14% Vol.
- Service temperature: 16-18 ºC
- Elaboration: Broth made with grapes of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety from our plots located in Lledó. The grapes entered the winery at its best point of maturity after a rigorous selection made in the field. The fermentation occurred with a temperature around 28 / 30ºC. During this, the appropriate lifts were made to obtain an appropriate broth for barrel aging and subsequent aging in the bottle.
- Tasting Notes: It has a clean and bright ruby ??red color. Highlights include elegant aromas of red fruit, undergrowth, leather, spicy, subtle smoked from its aging, black pepper, dried apricots and figs. Fine flavor, round and harmonious with a warmth that is the result of its proper aging. In the mouth we find a perfect light spicy taste, but persistent filling sensations after having drunk the broth.
- Awards: "Best Crianza wine" from Bajo Aragón wines.
Recommended with cured or blue cheese tapas, sausage tapas, grilled red meats, game meat stews. Recommended dish sirloin with port sauce.