Young red crial
Wine made in the province of Teruel
Wine with PGI from the province of Teruel.
Made with grape varieties Garnacha, Tempranillo and Syrah
WINE YOUNG RED CRIAL
- D.O./Zona: Bajo Aragon, Comarca del Matarraña
- Type of Wine: Red Wine
- Variety: Garnacha, Tempranillo, Syrah.
- Alcohol content: 13,5% Vol.
- Service temperature: 12-16 ºC
- Elaboration: After rigorous quality controls of the grapes in our Garnacha and Syrah plots, as well as those made in the winery, they made the wine elaborated with the grape items best adapted to our product. Grapes of high quality from the towns of Lledó and Cretas. Once in the winery, we proceeded to extract the rapa and break the grain. It was put in stainless steel vats, and in them the alcoholic fermentation was carried out, this took place at a controlled temperature (23º-25º).
- Tasting Notes: It has a cherry color with violet tones. Highlights ripe red fruits, berries that give a powerful nose fresh and greedy. A subtle secondary aroma is combined for its brief stay in oak barrels. Soft entry showing the fruits mentioned above, in turn the taste is completed by a spicy flavor from the toasting of the barrel.
- Awards: "Best Negre Joven wine" from Bajo Aragón wines.
Recommended with duck or mountain rices, red veal meat or wild boar. Recommended dishes beef tail, ternasco de Aragón or just some foie toasts.