Torubio Red Wine
100% red wine, made with 50% Garnacha and 50% Merlot grapes.
Cherry-colored wine, striking and enhancing on the nose. Fresh palate and long finish.
Recommended mainly for rice dishes.
TORUBIO RED WINE
- D.O./Zona: Bajo Aragon, Comarca del Matarraña
- Type of Wine: Red Wine
- Variety: 50% Garnacha 50% Merlot.
- Alcohol content: 14,5% Vol.
- Service temperature: 15 ºC
- Elaboration: It is produced by means of a separate fermentation of its two varietals, Garnacha and Merlot, with a final assembly after 5 months in a steel deposit.
- Tasting Notes: It is a cherry red wine with violet reflections. Striking and powerful nose, with a predominance of sweet notes, cream caramel and licorice. Fresh mouth and long finish.
Recommended with duck or mountain rices, red veal meat or wild boar. Recommended dishes beef tail, ternasco de Aragón or just some foie toasts.