Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Cloteta Garnacha Indigena
Wine made 100% with an unusual variety such as the hairy ganacha.
Cherry red color, intense on the nose and highlighting aromas of red fruits.
Recommended for red meat.
WINE CLOTETA GARNACHA INDIGENA
- D.O./Zona: Bajo Aragon, Comarca del Matarraña
- Type of Wine: Red Wine
- Variety: 100% Hairy Grenache
- Alcohol content: 14,5% Vol.
- Service temperature: 15 ºC
- Elaboration: Fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks and subsequent aging for 4 months in American and French oak barrels of 300 L. Clarification with proteins of vegetable origin.
- Tasting Notes: It presents a cherry red color with violet rim, being intense on the nose and highlighting the aromas of red fruits interspersed with spices and subtle toasted. The palate is tasty, balanced and with a long aftertaste.
- Recommended for red meats.