Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Wine Naturalis Mer Negre Roure
Wine made in Terra Alta (Tarragona)
Type of organic wine, grape varieties Garnacha Tinta and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Gold medal ganaches du monde.
WINE NATURALIS MER NEGRE ROURE
- D.O./Zona: Terra Alta
- Type of Wine: Organic Red wine
- Variety: Red Garnacha and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Alcohol content: 14,5% Vol.
- Service temperature: 12-16 ºC
- Elaboration: Grapes selected from the best organic vineyards. The grape cluster is destemmed, crushed and fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature with native yeasts and with the minimum intervention, only daily overruns until the end of the alcoholic fermentation. After this, the wine is bled by gravity to cement vats where the malolactic fermentation will start without the addition of lactic acid bacteria. Once finished, it passes to 300l French oak vats where it will remain for 3 months until bottled.
- Tasting Notes: Ripe cherry red, in the aroma stand out red fruits like ripe cherry, wild strawberries, raspberries, black licorice and a touch of spice very well integrated with the aroma of toast that gives the barrel, in the mouth is tasty , fleshy, balanced, unctuous and with good structure. Remember red and black fruits, a mineral and spicy touch with a persistent and pleasant finish.
- Awards: Gold Medal Garnaches du monde 2018, Gold Medal Ecovino Awards 2018, Gold Medal Ecovino Awards 2017, Gold Medal EcoRacimo Awards 2017
- Recommended with duck or mountain rices, red meats of beef or wild boar, oxtail, ternasco de Aragón.