Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Red wine, made with garnacha, tempranillo and mazuelo grapes.
Bright cherry color with violet hues.
- D.O./Zona: Rioja, Spain
- Type of wine: Red
- Variety: Tempranillo 85%, Garnacha and mazuelo 15%
- Degree of alcohol: 13.5% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 18ºC
- Elaboration: Cune Crianza is made mainly with grapes of the Tempranillo variety harvested by hand. It is aged for at least twelve months in American and French oak barrels and several months in the bottle before its release on the market.
- Tasting Notes: Bright cherry color with violet hues. On the nose aromas of red berries, it shows elegance in the mouth, with some notes of spices and a balanced acidity.
Recommended with meat, pasta, cheeses and spices