Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Red Wine Garnacha Selection
Tempranillo and Cabernet Sauvignon grape variety.
Roasted red meats, Sheep cheeses, Sausages, Stews, Grilled lamb.
- D.O./Zone: Somontano, Huesca - Spain
- Type of wine: Red
- Variety: Tempranillo 70% - Cabernet Sauvignon 30%
- Degree of alcohol: 15% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 16-18ºC
- Elaboration: The grapes come from our own vineyards located in Salas Altas , Salas Bajas Cregenzán and Barbastro . These are at about 600 meters of altitude and the soils, limestone, are not very fertile. After the harvest, carried out manually, a destemming process is carried out. Each variety vinifies autonomously in stainless steel tanks. The Enate Crianza grains undergo malolactic fermentation.
- Tasting Notes: Picota cherry red color, very covered. Intense and complex aroma, rich in smoky and spicy nuances, on a background of ripe red fruits. With a balanced tannic structure, in the mouth it is dense, fleshy and with an extraordinarily long finish, in which fine toasted notes appear.
Recommended with Roasted red meats, Sheep cheese, Sausages, Stews, Grilled lamb