Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grape variety.
Cold cuts, Small game, Pasta with meat sauce, Light starters.
- D.O./Zone: Somontano, Huesca - Spain
- Type of wine: Red
- Variety: Merlot - Cabernet Sauvignon
- Degree of alcohol: 14.5% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 15ºC
- Elaboration: The low humidity levels of the area allow to apply a respectful viticulture, because the vines do not need excessive treatments. The grapes are destemmed and then macerated in cold. The fermentation of the must takes place at a controlled temperature. Enate Cabernet S.-Merlot is aged for 6 months in American oak barrels. It then rests in the bottle for 1 year before being marketed.
- Tasting Notes: Pleasant cherry color. Fruity notes and floral nuances. Spicy and vanilla touches. Soft and round, tasty. It has roasted touches.
Recommended with Cold cuts, Small game, Pasta with meat sauce, Soft starters