Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Grape variety: tempranillo, cavernet sauvignon.
Cherry color with tile tones.
- D.O./Zone: La Mancha - Spain
- Type of wine: Red
- Variety: Tempranillo - Cabernet Sauvignon
- Degree of alcohol: 13.5% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 16-18ºC
- Elaboration: Made with a selection of the best Tempranillo and Cabernet Sauvignon vineyards. After fermentation, it remains in aging, in American oak barrels, to achieve the fullness of its extraordinary character.
- Tasting Notes: Cherry red color with tile tones. Aromas of spices and ripe fruit melted in an excellent aging. Well structured, powerful and tasty palate with a magnificent finish.
Recommended with Roasts, red meats in general, game of hair and feathers and semi-cured cheeses.