- D.O./Zone: Ribera del Duero - Spain
- Type of wine: Red
- Variety: Tempranillo 100%
- Degree of alcohol: 15% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 16-18ºC
- Elaboration: The grapes come from selected vines between 5 and 15 years old from Finca Resalso, a vineyard planted in 1932, the year Emilio Moro, the founder of the winery, was born. For its elaboration Finca Resalso undergoes a 4-month aging in French and American oak barrels.
- Tasting Notes: Cherry color with purple edge. Very good intensity on the nose, clean, showing aromas of well-ripened red and black fruit, toasted and roasted, all well assembled with the aromas of its noble woods and mineral background. Balanced, tasty, well endowed with structure, fresh, with good tannic expression and a creamy palate. Fruity finish of good length, surrounded by fine woods
Recommended with Vegetables, Red meat, White meat, Sausages, Risottos, Rice with meat