Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Baltasar Gracián "EL HÉROE"
Grape variety: 100% Garnacha
Grapes come from vines between 60 and 80 years old.
BALTASAR GRACIAN "EL HÉROE"
- D.O./Zone: Calatayud - Spain
- Type of wine: Red
- Variety: Garnacha
- Degree of alcohol: 15% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 18-20ºC
- Elaboration: The grape comes from vines between 60 and 80 years old. These grow in glass and through natural drainage. The plots are located in mountainous areas, between 800 and 1,000 meters above sea level. The soils from which Baltasar Gracián Viñas Viejas is born are made of pebbles and slate. The climate is predominantly continental and the average yield is 3,000 kilos per hectare. The harvest takes place at the beginning of October and the bunches, once they have been selected, ferment in stainless steel tanks for between 15 and 25 days at a maximum temperature of 30º.
- Tasting Notes: Powerful cherry red color. Notes of berries and red berries. Mineral and balsamic touches along with nuances of wood. High intensity. Good entry, it is tasty and balanced. Toasted and fruity notes give it balance.
Recommended with Turkey, Stews, Red meat, Lamb, Legumes, Duck, Cured cheese, Sausages