Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Pago de los Capellanes
Grape variety: 100% tempranillo
Ribera del Duero area.
PAGO DE LOS CAPELLANES
- D.O./Zone: Ribera del Duero - Spain
- Type of wine: Red
- Variety: Tempranillo 100%
- Degree of alcohol: 13.5% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 16-18ºC
Once the grapes have been received, alcoholic fermentation begins in the winery in a controlled manner, with the addition of yeast selected from the best vineyards for 30 days, with daily pump-overs. The malolactic fermentation is carried out without the addition of bacteria and the cellar is tempered at 20ºC for 24 days, controlling the levels of malic acid and lactic acid. Aging For 12 months the wine rests in 300-liter French oak barrels of selected grain.
- Tasting Notes: At sight, it offers us a very intense cherry color with cardinal rims. On the nose it is very frank, with aromas of ripe red fruit and balsamic touches. Its passage through the mouth is smooth, filling the palate with exquisite flavors of plum and blueberry, with a long and elegant finish. Its balance and lively acidity stand out.
Recommended with Ideal with grilled Iberian sirloin with confit sauce, ceps croquettes.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
Quantity: 75cl Garnacha grape variety. Recommended with red meat stews, potato garnishes, also grilled and crumbs.