Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Lagar d´Amprius Syrah + Garnacha
Wine Lagar d´Amprius Syrah + Garnacha
Wine Lagar d´Amprius Red
- D.O./Zona: Bajo Aragon, Comarca del Matarraña
- Type of Wine: Red Wine
- Variety: 65% Syrah and 35% Garnacha
- Alcohol content: 14% Vol.
- Service temperature: 14 ºC
- Elaboration: Syrah strains of 6 years and 5 years Garnacha are specially cared for to obtain a fruit of excellent quality. Extreme production limitation of 1.5 kg / strain. The harvest is always done at night, looking to collect the grapes at the lowest possible temperature. After bottling, the wine was left in the bottle for 12 months before going on the market. It is a wine that presents a positive evolution in the bottle for at least 4 years.
- Tasting Notes: Crimson red red wine of medium-high layer, slow and colored tear in garnet tones. The nose has aromas of tomato and orange jam, spicy nuances of red pepper, paprika, peppers and red pepper. In the mouth it has a warm and quick entry, with low acidity. Your body is expanding and is gaining volume as it passes through the mouth. Excellent balance, voluptuous tannin. A complex and long finish, full of nuances of chilli peppers, caramels and red spices.
- Recommended with stews of red meat, goulash, game dishes, roast beef with red fruit sauce and potato garnish, also grilled on the grill, vegetable dishes and crumbs.