Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Tres Picos Garnacha
BORSAO TRES PICOS GARNACHA
- D.O./Zone: Campo de Borja - Aragon - Spain
- Type of wine: Red
- Variety: Garnacha
- Degree of alcohol: 15% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 15ºC
- Elaboration: Maceration for 20-25 days in total. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of between 25º 30º. The wine is aged for 5 months in new French oak Bordeaux barrels.
- Tasting Notes: Shows a great concentration of aromas of ripe red fruits with floral nuances. On the palate it is a rich and well-structured wine that evokes flavors of blackberry, plum, and hints of leather and vanilla, with a sweet and silky tannin. Mountain vineyards between 35 and 60 years old located at 600-700 meters of altitude, with clay-limestone, stony and silty soils.
Recommended with Stuffed aubergines, Pasta with meat sauce, Legumes, Grilled red meats