Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Puerta Baja Tinto
Garnacha grape variety.
Bright, red-purple wine that evokes aromas of the fruit.
PUERTA BAJA TINTO
- DO / Zone: PGI Ribera del jiloca
- Type of Wine : Red
- Variety: Garnacha
- Degree of alcohol: 14% Vol.
- Service temperature : 15-18 ºC
- Winemaking: Marques de Daroca Garnacha Viñas Viejas a hundred-year-old Grenache wine, of low production, with glass pruning and located at an altitude of 800 m. above sea level.
- Tasting Notes: A bright red-purple wine that evokes aromas of the fruit. With full body and soft tannin, it is balanced and has a successful aftertaste.
Recommended with red meat stews, potato garnishes, also grilled and crumbs.