Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Cava Particular Blanc de Noirs Brut Nature 75cl
D.O./Zona: Cariñena - Aragón, Spain
Type of wine: Cava Brut Nature with 15 months of reserve
Degree of alcohol: 12% Vol.
Service Temperature: 5ºC
- CAVA GRAN DUCAY BRUT NATURE RESERVE
- D.O./Zona: Cariñena - Aragón, Spain
- Type of wine: Cava Brut Nature with 15 months of reserve
- Variety: Garnacha
- Degree of alcohol: 12% Vol.
- Service Temperature: 5ºC
- Tasting Notes: Attractive pale yellow color with a steely, bright and luminous rim. Fine and well integrated bubbles. Fine and delicate aromas of red fruits stand out. Pleasant carbonic sensation in the mouth, good acidity-body balance, tasty and refreshing with a long and harmonious finish.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
Cavas & Liquors
3,000 hours of sunshine per year. Magic in every bubble: This is the secret of Cava Gran Ducay, a collection of cavas made using the traditional method. Recognized as an excellent cava in different international competitions, its artisan production process requires strict control of productions, in order to guarantee the highest quality.