Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Paprika de la Vera Spicy 75gr.
Made with grinding mixture of hot peppers "Jeromín"
It is used for different stews and meat preparations.
- Metal Can 75gr spicy Paprika of the Vera
- Made with the milling of variety Jeromin pepper
- Peppers of the new season
- Freshly ground paprika
- Indicated for stewing and meat preparations
- Coming from Extremadura, province of Caceres
- Peppers dried on oak embers which gives the smoked touch so particular of this type of paprika
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Chocolates and more
PEANUT CHOCOLATES Ingredients: Sugar, Peanut (19%), vegetable oils and fats, cocoa butter, wheat flour, skimmed milk powder, whey, soybean oil, defatted cocoa powder, cocoa mass, corn starch, aroma natural vanilla, stabilizer and gasifier. May contain traces of nuts and peanuts. 150g box crunchy with peanuts Store in a cool and dry place ready to consume
Made with saffron
Contains 25cl. Glass pitcher with natural cork stopper Arbequina variety oil flavored with saffron, special for dressing salads, toasts or cooking grilled white fish If you want it with an organza bag, the colors available are: White / Silver / Gold If you want one in particular, you can indicate it in "comments on the order" at the time of making the...